Friday, July 24, 2009

taking bus to KL

I had make a mistake...

Shouldn't be so Sam Kap to buy a ticket~

If i didn't buy, I might take JV's car straight to central.

If i take his car, i might not exposed to the boredness of waiting the bus to move, waiting the bus to remove in Bidor.

If I didn't take bus, I might not exposed to the 2nd hand smoke from the assistant driver.

If I take his car, I can avoid walking over quite some distance to get a bus.

If I didn't sit the bus, sure I can reach my sister's place earlier and having dinner with her before she off to class.

Upon reaching Duta Toll, there was so congested and jam all the way up!!!

Half way to Rawang (maybe), the highway was full of Haze...


Though there were so many 'unsmoothness" along the way up to KL, my mood is still happy. Hehe...

After the outing tomorrow, I really have to say "Bye Bye" to my sem break holidays.

I should pack in all my holiday mood into a bag, unpack my study mood out.

Looking forwards tomorrow!!! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment