Many local universities are closed due to 'this ha?'--INIHA (read backwardly)
My sickness is like the line on a graph, going up and down.
Last night feel ok already, just now woke up from nap, my head was feeling heavy.
Thanks Laura and Shwu Fei, I'm seriously trying out the method they recommended me. :)
Choose not to bath, but 'lap' body only.
YC is going orchestra, so I shut off the fan, wrapping myself with jacket and socks, wish to have sweating a lot soon!
Listening to the Classic music to cool down myself.
(but the 'music' travelled from the gate there still annoying!!!)
Trying to avoid contact with others unnecessarily.
Wearing mask when staying outside.
Hopefully UTP will free from this widely spread disease...
My sickness is like the line on a graph, going up and down.
Last night feel ok already, just now woke up from nap, my head was feeling heavy.
Thanks Laura and Shwu Fei, I'm seriously trying out the method they recommended me. :)
Choose not to bath, but 'lap' body only.
YC is going orchestra, so I shut off the fan, wrapping myself with jacket and socks, wish to have sweating a lot soon!
Listening to the Classic music to cool down myself.
(but the 'music' travelled from the gate there still annoying!!!)
Trying to avoid contact with others unnecessarily.
Wearing mask when staying outside.
Hopefully UTP will free from this widely spread disease...
No comments:
Post a Comment