Now i'm typing this in the 'jungle i used to be'
sem break is over! T.T
in conclusion, after 2 months holidays,
I didn't manage to slim down (maybe getting fatter)
I didn't manage to get a job offered during holidays
I didn't help up in shop
I didn't undergo detoxification
I didn't make my face smoother (still many dots dots)
as 'planned'
haiz... x N times......
last night, going Fullpan Steakhouse with ex-school-mates
the last dinner before i come back
i ordered
烤什锦肉串
(forgot it's japanese name dy, quite nice de name xP)
I like the Unagi & chicken only.
The beef & Sotong not really taste good.
But the one Shu Lin ordered taste good.
(forgot it's name also)

basically it's cheese covered by ham, and wrap by chicken.
~yummy~
before i left...
hehe...
feel bad to let go ShuLin plane as she said she wanna have lunch with me this afternoon.
Sorry cause I haven't finish packing my stuff.
Just now, when reached
Bandar Seri Iskandar~haiz...
UTP gate~haiz...haiz...
My hostel~haiz...haiz...haiz...
haiz...........................................................
new sem is gonna start soon
I hope start from this sem
I can
do assignment on my own
don't copy in quiz
be more independent (not relying KC's source always xD)
study consistently
pay more attention during lecture
sem break is over! T.T
in conclusion, after 2 months holidays,
I didn't manage to slim down (maybe getting fatter)
I didn't manage to get a job offered during holidays
I didn't help up in shop
I didn't undergo detoxification
I didn't make my face smoother (still many dots dots)
as 'planned'
haiz... x N times......
last night, going Fullpan Steakhouse with ex-school-mates
the last dinner before i come back
i ordered
(forgot it's japanese name dy, quite nice de name xP)
I like the Unagi & chicken only.
The beef & Sotong not really taste good.
But the one Shu Lin ordered taste good.
basically it's cheese covered by ham, and wrap by chicken.
hehe...
feel bad to let go ShuLin plane as she said she wanna have lunch with me this afternoon.
Sorry cause I haven't finish packing my stuff.
Just now, when reached
Bandar Seri Iskandar~haiz...
UTP gate~haiz...haiz...
My hostel~haiz...haiz...haiz...
haiz...........................................................
new sem is gonna start soon
I hope start from this sem
I can
do assignment on my own
don't copy in quiz
be more independent (not relying KC's source always xD)
study consistently
pay more attention during lecture
No comments:
Post a Comment