Thursday, July 30, 2009

It seems getting critical!!!

Just heard some bad news from Zwei and check elearning announcement.

Until this morning, nearly 80 students and staffs being quarantined in utp or at home.

Starting to feel worrier and worrier...


Reading the news in SinChew online.
And I can't understand why they don't want to close the NS camp and let the trainees go back home?
Just a personal opinion: I always feel NS camp is not a good environment for health, especially at this critical moment! (even I didn't fall sick last time)


Got rumors spreading around that UTP will be closed next week.

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow :)

The number of sick people is increasing from days to days.
Blame to the hazy environment also!!!

Special Thanks to all my friends who have been taking care of me, caring me, giving me recommendations, pm me to ask my condition, etc...

Thanks YC for enduring me when I switched the fan off.

Thanks Catherine for her souvenir from London--Twinings Green Tea Selection, which does help me getting better.


and today, these 1 alphebet+17 figures code cost me RM60!!! :(
thanks to Shanny I save rm25 at least~



okay~ now I shall go to wash my clothes now.
Don't want to use the shared washing machine liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment