Saturday, July 4, 2009

Out with 'Grandpa'

Yesterday, went to watch Ice Age 3 with my grandpa and my sweet friend.

Hehe… was like grandpa bringing 2 kids to the cinema. and bought pop corn for us.

The show was very nice.

Don’t laugh at me, cos I’m still very innocent (99%) according to facebook test!

I love the storyline, talking about true friendship. Make me start to miss you guys again~

The images on screen are amazing!!! I wonder how they produced such ‘smooth’ and colourful scenery on screen!

until now I still don't understand how these 2 creatures link to the main characters.

In fact, I know this movie since last dec when I was taking rapidKL bus. The trailer was shown in the bus.

Though, rm9 to pay for 1.5 hours show seems not very worthy.

Hehe…cos I watched Transformer for 2.5 hours at the same price.

After the show, having supper with another 2 friends and grandpa bring us to Lumut 'Dou Feng'.

When passby McD, ShuLin said wanna go drivethru.

So~ grandpa passed two Sundae cones for both of us. xP

Yummy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment