Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2nd Anniversary

Long time didn’t have such a full supper! After 777, going Lumut for Ice-Kacang.

This was the 2nd time I’m here in this holidays.

Both time also coming with Adrian, sitting along the seaside, quite “Romantic” also.

(haha…there is still bright as there are many lamposts along the seaside xD)

Even I was quite full, the ‘ais-kacang’ still seem luring for me! Hehe xP

Looking at the half moon, we’re guessing what is the day in Lunar Calender…

As they were guessing around, I’m checking through my phone…

(The smartest way right?) xP

Today is

闰五月二十二

14th July 2009.

Yes,

today is the 2nd anniversary of

my life in UTP, my ‘lovely’ campus.

Two years ago,

on the same day,

I first met many of my important friends in my life.

That day is the beginning of my tertiary stage of my life,

the good-bye-point to my secondary stage of life.

Hey friends, do you know that we’ve known each other for two years already.

Looking back,

Thinking back,

What I’ve done within this two years?

Am I becoming a better person or always turning backwards?

My mind was keep on changing within this two years, and sometimes it was turning back to the old pace.

Changing is a norms in our lives, isn’t it?

I know as a human being, I should look at the front but not looking backwards.

Erm…sometimes I just couldn’t control my mind.


After this week, I'm saying goodbye~ to my lovely holidays, going back to study, reluctantly...


1 comment: