(have been cursing the line for 2 days, luckily it worked on the day of my Opening Ceremony...)
In a glance, week 8 is over!!!
and... Finally i could get a comfortable and sufficient sleep last night -.- zzzzzZZ
Last weekend, my life was miserable! Having 4 lab reports, which were being accumulated since week 3, to be completed, and i knew i have to start preparing for 4 tests, all rush at the last minute. After wasting time for dunno-what on Saturday, I started my reports on Sunday. That night, I told myself: if you could not get them done by tonight, don't climb onto your bed!!!
......I sleep at 6.00am that 'night', after listening to the annoying song flying from the 'big onion'. Later, i woke up before lunch, having orchestra practice... then a nap... After the nap, i found my head got wrong, felt very 'bu shuang', my body abit warm warm de... Haiz...the effect of last night came...
Thanks Zwei for her Dan Ngan Lou tea;
Thanks YC for her Vitamin C pill.
Suddenly feel that I was very 'Geng' during secondary school time. Last time, i managed to accomplish up to 5 tests within one day. But now, even 2 tests coming together in 1 day I already cry for help! 【婉茹没有用!】哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈………………
The scene accompanying me when I was competing with hours...
No comments:
Post a Comment