Monday, March 23, 2009

my Holiday end here...

Supposedly today is the 3rd day of my mid sem break. But... Sigh~~~

I'm now in UTP, a place which I shouldn't be in during my mid sem.

Why am I here? Only a single reason--Chinese Orchestra.

Just now, I stepped out my Home Sweet Home reluctantly. Saying Bye to Mum, but forgot to my Dad (Pa, sorry XP)

Along my short holidays at home, I had my lovely moment with my two cutie brothers and my sweet parents. So sad that I'm not able to meet my sister :(

Don't know when will be my next trip home... thou it's near, it seems so far~~~


*editted by the Shuai Ge on the right

Miss you all so much! Muackzzz!!!

2 comments:

  1. ur brother grown up liao...
    becum handsome liao...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...jz abit more handsome den u oni la... XD

    ReplyDelete