Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Origin

Before my 'Opening Ceremony', let me introduce the origin of source/name in my blog.

The picture in the header part was taken in Norway, when i was on the way from Bergen to Stavanger by ferry. I still remember, the temperature at that time was under zero, plus the speed of the ferry which caused the wind to blow more 'heavily' on us, it's freezing cold!!! But...I love it (^.^)

The title--Kjorkk's Fjord.
Kjo is the nick I use in my blog, as describe in "I'M..."(my profile) part.
Fjord is the long narrow sea inlet, is one of the amazing features in Norway. Surf net the get more information ^_^

As mentioned in description of title part, I'm craving for a windy day, as I'm now being trapped in an oven called UTP. Seriously the weather here is a bit like desert--could be TOO HOT during daytime, suddenly become cold during night time. And I long for a winter time also, I wish I could have chance to experience winter again.... Don't know when will it be?














Depart from Bergen... arrive Stavanger!!!


Kjorkk's Fjord will be officiated soon. Waiting for something called "Protocol". Hahahahaha... :D

1 comment:

  1. 没想到。。阿茹也写部落了。。加油!!

    ReplyDelete