*Finally I wrote in English, to share with my friends in this trip ^^*

Last 29th Feb, eight of us from UTP were going to Yogyakarta (Jogja)
--1 lecturer, 1 for paper contest, 6 (2 teams) for smart competition!
*Thanks UTP for sponsoring our flight (unluckily MAS stop flying there)*
From the beginning, I was so excited and anticipated for this trip merely because I wanted to go Jogja.
But when I knew that Borobudur is not part of the itinerary, my excitement went down yet stress started pressurizing...
UTP had been spending so much on us! The burden to continue the victo
ry last year had always been my burden from the moment I started to take this competition seriously...
*U might notice i stopped blogging for 1 week*

My emotional graph for that 4 days was like increasing from day to day...
1st day : Arrived and prepared for the competition...
2nd day : Competition day...
3rd day : Visited Gunung Merapi & Malioboro Market...
4th day : Prambanan Candi, then departure...
Sadly, both of our teams didn't make it to final...
But at least UTP continued her victory in Paper Contest~!
And yes, we all enjoyed the trip and are getting closer after the trip ^_^
My coursemate from Jakarta, Irshad, told me that there are 2 must-visit-sites in Indonesia
-- 1st is Bali, 2nd is Jogja~
And yea...I visited both in these 2 years~ xP
Maybe next time will come back for Borobudur?
Maybe next time will come back for Borobudur?
before u start getting bored, i better stop xD
see ya in next posts...
see ya in next posts...
No comments:
Post a Comment