Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Night without my Girl Friends

Today, all my dear girls are going for prom night.
Guess they are still enjoying at this moment. =)

After sending off Annie, I spent my time watching 《败犬女王》...

And Syn Yang pm me.
Maybe he was sympathizing me, he asked if wanna follow them out dinner.
So, I followed four of the Chemi guys out.

After dinner, he suggested to go the snooker center beside.
And today I say "Yes" to snooker. haha...
so here it goes~ my 1st snookering session in Tronoh.


Was having enjoyable moment with you all~

Fun Guys + Fun Game xD



Thanks for not laughing at my dummy skills and always "fang shui" for me.
xP

2 comments:

  1. u should post ur pose up here..

    and.. u are very clever...
    put the title as..
    the nights without my girlfriends...

    y dont jz put..
    the night with my boy friends??
    hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pose not nice to pose so big...

    cos...tis is the night resulted by the girls' leaving~

    ReplyDelete