From now on until Dec...
This week
ProbStat Online Assignment 2
Drilling Engineering Assignment
PRE Assignment
Field Trip ... to Cameron ^_^
leaded by AP Chow!!!
26-31 Oct
Reservoir Geoscience Quiz 2
Principles of Reservoir Engineering Test 2
DE Assignment Due~
ProbStat online Assignment 3
2-7 Nov
Reservoir Geoscience Test 2
Finance Presentation
Finance Test 2
Fluid Mechanics Test 2
That's all I can remember for the time being~
Hopefully no more up-coming!
From 11-25 Nov
is my FINALS!!!
Pray hard~
Study Smart!!!
:)
If the time table is not gonna edited,
PE will be the 1st to start and the last to end~
:) or ):
???
At the time when I finish my exams,
Chemies would have finished enjoying in Genting!
Mechies would be enjoying in Penang!
Not able to join any group, time not 'ngam'...
Okay~
I'd just stay at home,
being an obedient girl...
getting ready...
until 7 Dec,
go to Teluk Batik,
enjoying my 1st ever OBS~
I wish I could conquer the whole program
:)
I believe it would be a memorable week in my life~
This week
ProbStat Online Assignment 2
Drilling Engineering Assignment
PRE Assignment
Field Trip ... to Cameron ^_^
leaded by AP Chow!!!
26-31 Oct
Reservoir Geoscience Quiz 2
Principles of Reservoir Engineering Test 2
DE Assignment Due~
ProbStat online Assignment 3
2-7 Nov
Reservoir Geoscience Test 2
Finance Presentation
Finance Test 2
Fluid Mechanics Test 2
That's all I can remember for the time being~
Hopefully no more up-coming!
From 11-25 Nov
is my FINALS!!!
Pray hard~
Study Smart!!!
:)
If the time table is not gonna edited,
PE will be the 1st to start and the last to end~
:) or ):
???
At the time when I finish my exams,
Chemies would have finished enjoying in Genting!
Mechies would be enjoying in Penang!
Not able to join any group, time not 'ngam'...
Okay~
I'd just stay at home,
being an obedient girl...
getting ready...
until 7 Dec,
go to Teluk Batik,
enjoying my 1st ever OBS~
I wish I could conquer the whole program
:)
I believe it would be a memorable week in my life~
No comments:
Post a Comment