And yes, I did it quite well all this while, until~~~
Last Wed, after getting done with the killing test, I asked Gary to bring us to Ipoh for Sushi King for RM2 promotion!!!
cos my loves one dumped me for lunch, so I must make her regret!!! xD
That day was so crowded, and I didn't feel the quality of the sushi is good.Yet, I had waited for one hour but my Unagi still didn't want to come out!!!
My eyes was staring at the Unagi flooded in the tupperware, but none of the chef wanted to take it out. :'(
I even asked the guy, "Leng Zai (make me wanna vomit!), when the Unagi out?"
End up, he didn't make it out also... waste my saliva!!!
Until after one hour, the time before our time limit reached, Meili saw the Unagi was swimming towards us.
**************************************************
Last Sat, going Ipoh again~ This time our first destination is DimSum!!!
The old Foo San looked old, and the new one looks new~
(in terms of the building)
the DimSum was good, but was too crowded, too slow service,
and our stomach space is not enough for us to eat all we want...
**************************************************
sure it won't be so nice processed...
(in terms of the building)
the DimSum was good, but was too crowded, too slow service,and our stomach space is not enough for us to eat all we want...
After that, had a movie in Jusco, "Pandorum", was quite nice~
**************************************************
Coming Saturday, I'm going Cameron for a field trip!!! ^_^
Going to 'see' rocks~
sure it won't be so nice processed...Sad to hear that our lecturer, AP Chow was found to get Chicken Pox... Trip without him sure will be a big loss to all of us... :(
Wish Dr Chow will recover soon and join us for the trip :)
Wish Dr Chow will recover soon and join us for the trip :)
哈哈。你的钱怎么都花在吃上面。
ReplyDelete看我的样子都猜到啦! xD
ReplyDelete