Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday & Thursday

Yesterday was sending my laptop for reformatting...
It had been very slow since past few weeks.
Always got hang at the wrong time =(

After reformatting, feel fresh but not very ok also.
Just now after open some applications together, it show me this...


Was being frustrated by the service of Celcom Broadband in UTP.
Now I'd said that I rather use back LAN which couldn't on msn.
At least it's more stable than broadband.
And just now, it kept on failing to get connected!!!

Anyway, this afternoon just made 2 phone call + 1 fax to terminate the service...temporary...
still wish to give it chance, see how it would perform after some time.
And want to complain about the operator service--I've waited for more than 2 min while listening to the 'sweet music' for the operator to pick up my call!!!
WHAT GRADE OF SERVICE???

Okay....
Just forget about all the inconveniences~

My Recipe of Yesterday was

Pandan Custard Bun

The first batch seemed nice and the 3 guys had taken all to Sitiawan.
xP



Sad to say that the second batch was not so nice due to the temperature and baking duration, i guess...

Due to this,
today
I gave up...

So, this evening... is...
Mum's recipe!!!

Pandan Dessicated Coconut & Kaya Pau


Mum could hardly get failed in making Pau
And for sure
this time her outcome was a success, as usual
xD


Last night dad was not at home,
so I 'sneaked' into mum's room
and sleep beside her...
hehe... still want to be manja gal~
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment