Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Home~ My Heaven

After few weeks, finally I'm back at my home in Pangkor!!!

Hoohoo~

Miss sitting on the sofa watching TV like a pig!

Miss mum's cooking so much!

Miss my princess bedroom so much!

Miss the freedom to walk freely within home compound~

There are so many things which I can only have when I'm at my home sweet home.

And now, I can have all these thing around me!

Tomorrow sister might be coming back...

Then, we are in full family again~ (^.^)

Hope that mum will be cooking and making lots of nice nice dishes for us!!!

And I'm planning to bake some bun or cake within this few days...
hehe...hopefully it will work~

Looking out from my room, the road was decorated with greeny light.


Tomorrow is Hari Raya!!!

Wish all my muslim friends
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

And
Happy Holidays
to all~




No comments:

Post a Comment