Monday, April 20, 2009

Trip to Ipoh

Yesterday I went Ipoh with my roomie~YunChuan, LeeChon, Annie & Johnny. Luckily this time the lazy snake didn't let go our plane. :P

Once we reached Jusco, the sushi crazy-lover 'rushed' to Sushi King and we just followed her. Looking at the sushi passing by, I felt not very interested on most of them, only picked a few. So I ordered another dish--Udon Curry!!! (it's HOT!!! thermally)
And this is the whole stack we've eaten. (see what Johnny does to Annie XD)

Then, we went shopping lo~~~

This was the first time I bought thing in Skin Food. The girl entertained me is very cute. We had a funny chat and finally I bought a watermelon mask.
YC bought Tea Tree Essence (for trouble skin)
and.... before we left, the girl gave both of us many samples. Hehe... YC and I were laughing happily like 'Aunties'. Lolz!!!
these are what I got... hehe...haven't count in YC's portion yet :P

This is the beautiful paper bag we got :P

Later we went to Popular to buy some stationery in Popular. YC found these 2 books and each of us bought each. :)

My aim today was buying shoes and slippers actually. I'd entered few shops, yet it's hard to find one which I like and suit me. (haha! say like finding husband)
I like these sandals but they doesn't suit me :(

feel this watch quite cute but didn't turn back to buy

Leaving Jusco, we continued our trip to Parade...

When I'm finding slippers, I saw these Zebra shoes in Red Madoni. Quite cute & cheap, so I bought it.

When it's almost the time to leave, I still hadn't get my slippers yet, plus the one I wore were almost worn out, so I decide to buy this 'Indian Slippers' in the last shop I visited to-- Chadstone.

Suddenly feel like shopping is like finding a husband, when time is almost up, you need one and you have to pick one, maybe you would just simply pick one.

Anyway, I wish I won't be ended up like this in the future. XD

After leaving Parade, we went Tong Shui Gai nearby to have our dinner. I had Chu Cheong Fun and Mix Fruits Snow, but forgot to take pictures. hehe XP

LeeChon is eating Char Keuy Tiaw


小夫妻 :P

They scold me for spoiling LeeChon's watermelon :'(
(pic taken by YC)

‘碗’盘狼藉

Wondering why YC's picture not here? Is based on her request....

6 comments:

  1. i tot ur zebra shoes is for ur brother...
    -_-'''
    herm, i think u should have more pictures that got u urself inside.. and have some funny pose.. sure u will find happy when u wan to post it here... (wic i owes did and ..still doing..)

    "Suddenly feel like shopping is like finding a husband, when time is almost up, you need one and you have to pick one, maybe you would just simply pick one."

    dis one seems like cant make sense.. but somehow... i will agree to u too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i'm not as confident as u, Mai. or mayb i'm not as SS as u tat alwyz put pics wit alot poses...
    hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我又想吃寿司了。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 就是因为你想吃,那天我吃了RM35。心痛……

    ReplyDelete
  5. 不爱吃的比爱吃的吃了更多,大家说说这是什么现象~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我是吃udon curry才这么贵的吗……

    ReplyDelete