This semester, for Introduction to Petroleum Geoscience course, I have two lecturers, namely Mr. A and Mr. Z.
Before mid-sem break, we were under Mr. A. He is an Angel. His teaching is clear in terms of direction and instruction. The lesson outline is more systematic. If got quizzes, he will sure inform us nicely. Every lecture notes, information, announcement... he will post all in E-learning. We felt "safe and secure" under him.
In contrast, Mr. Z is an Devil for us. He never post anything to E-learning. We must go to get the notes on our own. Then the notes do not seem to be comprehensive somemore. After I study, I felt interested in Seismic but then it's hard for me to understand what I'm studying. To be honest, I felt very uncertained under him.
This morning, once I enter the lecture hall, I saw this on the screen :
Impromptu
QUIZZZZZZ
Part A: Do Q1 & Q2
Part B: Do Q1 to Q20
5 marks for correct answer
0 marks for no answer
-15 marks for wrong answer
Maybe I was not in correct mood this morning. I was complaining about him and copying Chiew at the same time. (Thanks and sorry to Chiew)
I started to miss Mr. A class, started to do comparison, talked a lot of nonsense while Chiew, Shanny them were busying searching for answer from notes as it's an open book quiz. (They might feel that I was annoying, sorry...hehe...)
Then, the concept of Angel vs Devil was brainstormed.
Luckily, he asked us to mark the quiz paper among ourselves. So i switched with Hui Chie. Haha... What we did on it, need no long explanation here right?
In conclusion, Mr. Z is an Evil mix Angel for me. And this morning he wore black and white shirt. To suit the Theme??? hehe... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment