Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lab Viva

Yesterday I was having Reservoir Rocks and Fluid Properties Lab Viva. Basically it's just a QnA session between Lab Demo and 5 of us... but it costs 10% of our coursework mark. Thus, we need to be 'serious'....

This sem, I was having 7 experiments for RRFP. Overally all are very fun-- the lab demos are funny guys, the experiments are interesting and easy, the reports are very 'light' work also... There are lot of reasons I prefer RRFP labs than IPG...

Back to the main topic today. Yesterday 5 of us was under Mr Khalib. Once we entered Drilling Lab I, he said he wanna go out awhile--smoking =.='''

We waited patiently, and abit anxious. hehe...

First 2 ques were answered in group, we could discuss among ourselves.
Another 2 ques we had to answer on our own, can't discuss with others.

(I'm not gonna state the ques 1 by 1 here...)

In summary, we attempted many questions, and those 2+2 which we answered correctly considered our 'real' ques, those answered wrongly de...he would just forget about them! Hahahahahahaha....how lucky we were to have him as our "Viva master".

And hopefully he won't cheat us... XD

Have a glance over my RRFP lab session =)

Interfacial Tension Device

The image of water drop is sent into the computer....

water drop is being interpretted to get the IFT

my groupmates are discussing with Mr Khalib

Helium Porosimeter


this is where the core plug is placed to measure its porosity





4 comments:

  1. “my groupmates are discussing with Mr Khalib”
    你的某张照片是这样标着的。那时我心想
    so, where are you?

    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很好。我的意思就是,人家在“discussing with Mr. Khalib"时,你竟然是在拍照。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 原来你在‘洗’我。
    竟然中了你的文字圈套 @@"

    ReplyDelete