Today Annie mentioned about going to sing k after exam. She wanna sing 蔡健雅《原点》with me, this song is challenging for me actually cos not easy to follow the rhythm.
Then I switched to 咕叽咕叽, suddenly think of Mai, Cat, WeiLeng, Huiyan. (should be 5 of us if not mistaken) Do you all still remember the time when we sang this song in Sg. Wang Green Box? 5 of us were fighting to sing out loudly though we were unable to catch up the tempo. Hahahaha.....sweet memory~~~
So sad I don't have the pictures for that. So I'm gonna upload this picture
lolz..i miss sing k with u guys damn frigging much...argghh...wonder when can we go out in such a big gang again...i miss those time we had together...i miss the trip.....
ReplyDeleteWe're waiting for u to organize trip again leh!
ReplyDeleteLast time who said wanna go Redang end up flied to Edinburgh alone ar? haha XD