Thursday, August 6, 2009

one week at home

It's going to be one week since I back at home.

Is like a pig--sleeping, napping, watching tv, watching drama, onlining, etc....

Sometimes feel too bored or guilty, will go down shop helping around.

When feel too guilty, just sit there watching the customers walk in and out but do nothing for them coz my dad will handle better than I.

And this few days I even bring down my laptop and sit at the edge of the staircase. Helping up when I feel like I want to.

The worse thing is, I can even sleep on the chair at the staircase while watching drama.

Is really like a PIG!!!
dad is serving customer

Mum is not cooking this few days,


and dad start to learn ordering me to buy food when he feel hungry.

Last time was like this--when dad felt hungry, he would ask me what I want to eat, then he go buy for me.

Is he becoming cleverer? xD

Never mind! I'm happy to serve for him though!!! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment