This afternoon was having Drilling Engineering Lab 2. (last lab)
This is a Drilling Stimulation
which we were supposed to control the subsurface pressure to prevent Blow Out.
It should be very fun coz it was like playing a Game Station.
But...maybe too much people already, I didn't have mood to touch even a button there.
Instead, I saw a lot of inquiries and kept on asking the lab demo until he seem frustrated!!!
Haha... So basically this is the machine we dealt with today~
This is a Drilling Stimulation
which we were supposed to control the subsurface pressure to prevent Blow Out.
It should be very fun coz it was like playing a Game Station.
But...maybe too much people already, I didn't have mood to touch even a button there.
Instead, I saw a lot of inquiries and kept on asking the lab demo until he seem frustrated!!!
Haha... So basically this is the machine we dealt with today~
No comments:
Post a Comment