I feel like going to a new city, not too big, not too congested...
Aye, now I'm in Edinburgh, an old city but usually crowded on high street in the weekend...
Live in a new area and probably learn a new language? maybe work on something interest me?
Ermmm, I didn't learn a new language but pursuing a master degree here, consider yes?
To have a purposeless day off, reading or watching how the local living from a corner in a quiet cafe?
![]() |
| This cafe is not quiet though... |
I want to see the colour of spring, the green of summer, the foliage of autumn, also the land of snow~
![]() |
| Blossom in the Meadows in late April |
![]() |
| The lawn in my campus |
![]() |
| Early foliage in front of the Oriam |
![]() |
| One morning outside my room |
I feel myself getting older for backpacking...paiseh...
Getting tired to pack and unpack, arrive and depart from place to place.
But now I'm ready for another backpacking journey! hehe...






No comments:
Post a Comment