Last Friday, was going Ipoh Specialist for Medical Checkup with dad.
I would like to praise the ward I stay in this post.
Can be considered as 5 stars hospitality. >.<
Staying in this Premier ward since no more double bed room available.
Outside our ward...
Inside our ward
a plasma tv and wifi connection
I would like to praise the ward I stay in this post.
Can be considered as 5 stars hospitality. >.<
Staying in this Premier ward since no more double bed room available.
Outside our ward...
Inside our warda plasma tv and wifi connection



this is hotel!!!
ReplyDeletewhat is the hostel name?
ReplyDeletei want to work here!!!
ipoh near to sitiawan!!
Why are u in the hospital?
ReplyDeletesick?
This is Ipoh Specialist la... haha...
ReplyDeleteSmall Paris,
u can apply to work here after grad~ xP
Pui,
was going to do medical checkup. nothing serious. seem like u r coming bck soon. haha... bought wat souvenir for me dy??? xD